Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 17 – White Chocolate Cranberry Pretzel Cookies (Jumbles)


Wow, busy day – took a break late afternoon to bake today’s cookies.  Went with the salty-sweet combo again, it seems to work.  If you want something that looks uniform these do not but they kind of look like their name, Jumbles.

I tasted a half and got the sweet of the white chocolate but then a nice crunch and saltiness at the end when I got to a pretzel.  The bite I took didn’t have many craisins, so I missed the tart taste.  These are a tasty cookie and pretty easy to make.  I did cut back the white chocolate chips.  The recipe called for 2 cups, I used 1 ½ cups which was plenty for us.  These got thumbs up from the entire household.


Among my travels today, dropped off some Cookie Joy to the Johnson’s and Sikora’s.  Mailed some Joy to Haddonfield, NJ.  Also sent a sampling to the coaches table at SwimMAC.

Side note:  we have had some pretty strong reviews on the Jacked-Up Jalapeno Cookie (Day 13), so if you were thinking about making them and have been a little scared – don’t be – I think it will be worth your effort.



No comments:

Post a Comment