Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 23 – White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies


After a full day of family activities we settled into the kitchen to bake today’s batch of White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies.  This was one of the recipes we found early in this adventure and it had been on our list for a while.  I think we held off on these only because they are festive and we wanted to make them close to Christmas.

These were any easy cookie to make with a nice taste, like yesterday not too heavy on the peppermint.  A festive blend of sweet and peppermint.  I also like the bits of red and white in the cookies, although I noticed that we crushed our candy cane finer than was recommended by the photo on the original recipe.


The elves spread the Cookie Joy to the Crums and Baileys and shared a few with the Englishs.  The end is in sight, so we hope to finish strong.



No comments:

Post a Comment